Thursday, August 11, 2005

Dreamer


dreamer, originally uploaded by Tatiana Cardeal.

There were four Guarani's girls playing near the indigenous fair.
They were running and playing on the sand, as little birds.
I was surprised when one of them invited me with her eyes, to play.
I couldn't say no.
I lost my afternoon there.
I won a life.

This is Angela, the most dreamy and easily opened of the four.

Taken at the Indigenous Meeting at Betioga city.
The Guarani People live in many brazilian's states.
Population about 35.000, in 1998.

Awarded Editor's Choice, www.Jumper.it, in June, 3th, 2005.


More Tatiana Cardeal at (:)<[o]=
Os Invisíveis (The Invisibles)
Multimedia Journey by Carlos Chiyoda and Tatiana Cardeal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




"THE RICH MUST LIVE MORE SIMPLY SO THAT THE POOR MAY SIMPLY LIVE." - Mahatma Gandhi