Friday, August 05, 2005

Lovely smile of SOK SOK


Lovely smile of SOK SOK, originally uploaded by HORIZON.

In progress - on the way from Shahrood to Sabzevar both on the border of central desert of iran, I passed by a Robat named Mehr. in spite of being really tired of high temperature and crazy radiation of the desert, I was curious to visit the forsaken Robat and take some pictures.
when I entered, some magic happened to me, and that was the begining of a wonderful friendship between me and four kids that as shepherds were keeping few goats in the robat.
I personally love one of them more which other three as a fun called him SOK SOK. it means nothing but seems very funny, the only reaction he did was giving them a lovely smile that made me to smile and the others like him more. this was the start of my frienship with SOK SOK and his friends, and this is why I am going to make a set and upload the shots from Robat e Mehr in next few weeks.

Photo by Horizon, Mashhad, Iran.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




"THE RICH MUST LIVE MORE SIMPLY SO THAT THE POOR MAY SIMPLY LIVE." - Mahatma Gandhi