Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The Simple Joy of the Poor Children

My friend, Poca, asked me to take some photos of his aging mother before she died, so he could have something to remember her by. As usual, I ended up taking some shots of the previous old man and his nephew (in the middle) and his friends happy to smile for the camera.
They don´t have much but they have their joy and sometimes I think that´s enough.
I´d rather spend my time with little children and old men, it seems. I´ve never felt my age and I seek the wisdom of the elders while trying to keep a child´s innocent view of the world...
Photo by João Paglione, Echaporã - BRAZIL.

5 Comments:

Blogger Niar said...

hi, I like this blog so much...
How interesting
this blog describe about children...Hope our children will be get a better places...
keep writing...
good work

4:14 am  
Blogger tagreed said...

Simply amazing. I am a doctor in sudan and I would like to quote some of your words in my presentation on heart failure in children, after your permission ofcourse. I was thinking of a similar thing but didn't actually find the right words to describe it. thank you.

4:02 pm  
Anonymous Felicia said...

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.


protection

6:31 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:43 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG- you dont know how much i want to adopt the lad in the middle, he has such a cheesy grin, he's just adorable, they all are but i've just fallen in love with the one in the middle :)) <3 <3 <3

4:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home




"THE RICH MUST LIVE MORE SIMPLY SO THAT THE POOR MAY SIMPLY LIVE." - Mahatma Gandhi