Saturday, November 05, 2005

The Little Beggar's Smile


The Little Beggar's Smile, originally uploaded by Lin Zhizhao.

He asked me to take this shot when he saw my camera. I shot it long time ago but some "old men" in photography think that it is a wasted pic because it's dirty and unbeautiful. But I don't think so. I like his sunny smile. I hope every kid will got education and not be a beggar.

Photo by Lin Zhizhao, Guangzhou - CHINA.

Moderator's comments:
Unfortunately, China has banned Blogger from being viewed in their country so Lin will not be able to see his wonderful picture on our Blog.
Please let him know how his important message is getting through to us by clicking on the image above and leaving a comment on his Flickr page. - Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




"THE RICH MUST LIVE MORE SIMPLY SO THAT THE POOR MAY SIMPLY LIVE." - Mahatma Gandhi